Monday, September 20, 2004

Z-14


I was at K-Mart a few days ago and peeped through the cologne section. Sometimes they have some good miniatures, sometimes nothing. There were no miniatures, but I did see this bottle of Halston Z-14 that intrigued me. What intrigued me was the price: ~$18 for over 2 ounces. Hmmmmmm... It might be worth buying. Of course, I don't really know what Halston smells like; but I remember that someone I knew back in college who had classic tastes really liked it. So it's always been a cologne I kinda wanted to have, if I liked the smell. At $18 I guess it wouldn't really matter if I was crazy about the smell. That's so cheap I could just gift it if it was really offensive. But I think it will turn out to be a good smell. Then again, who the hizzle knows. It's impossible to tell by the notes, but here's what they are, courtesy of basenotes.net:

NOTES
Bergamot, Lemon, Basil, Cypress, Gardenia
Vetiver, Jasmin, Patchouli, Coriander, Cedarwood, Cinnamon, Geranium
Amber, Leather, Olibanum, Benzoin, Moss, Musk, Tonka


I wish I knew a place to smell it, besides the scratch-n-sniff tester on the box at KMart. Oh well. I may or may not actually buy it. Who knows.

And that's that.

No comments: